SOLVING THE DRUG PROBLEM
1. The government provides drugs
2. Drugs available at local clinics with
prescriptions for those drugs which
now require prescriptions. These
drugs would require an addiction
reduction regiment - "gradual
reduction in the quantity of drug used."
3. Recreational drugs such as marijuana,
would require attendance to an
educational program before each dose
4. Housing, food, education, and health
care provided if necessary to stop the
1. Lives saved.
2. Trillions of dollars saved by not having
to pay for hospital care, cops, jails,
lawyers, judges, probation officers, and
crimes committed to obtain drugs.
3. More people being productive citizens.
Rober Evan Howard